Thursday 29 October 2020

Bamboo Mutton - A Delight Dish for Meat Lovers




Bamboo Mutton is one of my most special dishes of all time which many people would have not tasted yet! From the name itself, it sounds like something amazing that most people would be surprised by now. This dish came into my contact during my engineering days. I have always been a food lover and tries out always some different stuff. So it was one such day that some of our pals friends decided to go out for some fun since we had tried out almost all the special stuff near our area, just then a local butcher informed us about this awesome stuff and its availability. So after hearing from him we immediately started for our destination which was located in the outskirts of the city. 

After reaching the spot, we asked for the dish but the concerned person who prepares it told us that it would take him 2 hours to prepare the dish, Since we all were excited so waiting was not an issue for us. So this was the first time when I saw the preparation of bamboo mutton and I fell in love with it. There is a proverb that "Patience bears the real fruit", so it was in my case. After 2 long hours, the product that I had in front of me was so delicious that to date I can feel the taste of it. So this article is specially dedicated to all meat lovers who want to try something special. If you want the recipe procedure do feel free to revert me back as it will be my pleasure to mention it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment